Goldshield® 75 provides an “invisible” protective shield that will inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, algae and other pathogens that causes illness, odor, staining, discoloration and deterioration.
- Buy 4 pack and save 10%
- One spray application of Goldshield® 75 Antimicrobial Surface Protector is all it takes to protect virtually any surface, including textiles, door handles, carpets, fabrics, countertops etc. Goldshield® 75 provides an “invisible” protective shield that will inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, algae and other pathogens that causes illness, odor, staining, discoloration and deterioration. Its effectiveness can persist from 28 days up to 90 days with one simple application. This powerful product can also be used on most outdoor surfaces such as wood, metals, furniture cushions, umbrellas, plastics, rubber, fiberglass, drywall, concrete, door handles, and many more.
- Popular uses of this product include the following; cell phones, remote control devices, keyboards, door handles, faucets, vehicles, exercise equipment, clothing, fabrics, and textiles.
- EPA approved – Reg. 85556-2
- See the Science
- Prevents illness by killing bacteria and germs on highly touched surfaces.
- Prevents deterioration of surfaces.
- Approved for use in healthcare facilities as well as at home.
- Non-alcoholic & non-flammable.
- Provides anti-static properties to surfaces.
- Adheres to “difficult” surfaces.
- Easy to apply and dries quickly.
- Long shelf-life (1.5 Years).
- Patented & EPA approved – Reg. 85556-2.
- See the Science
- Wash > Dry > Apply: For ideal performance of the technology’s long-term protection it is best to clean the surface before application.
- Wash the surface first. GS75 is not a detergent, it’s an antimicrobial, so already contaminated surfaces should be thoroughly washed with any detergent that meets your cleaning standards. Rinse all surfaces with water to rid the surface of residual detergent trace amounts.
- Dry all surfaces well. This is a simple, yet very important step. GS75 will not bond properly to a wet surface. If the areas to be covered are large, an atomizer or electrostatic power sprayer can be used which will help the same amount of product cover more surface area. *Contact us for application services.
- Apply using the trigger sprayer that comes with the bottle. Spray all dry surfaces with a fluid back and forth motion 6” to 8” from the surface until the entire area to be treated has been lightly covered. Coverage rates vary depending on the surface treated. No need to oversaturate. A light film is all that is necessary.
- We recommend re-application every 30-90 days for most surfaces.
- In the US the EPA permits a 90 day residual claim or when bacteria, fungi re-appear.